If you felt that the information on this site was helpful, and/or if you'd like to comment on a particular part of the site's content, please fill out the form below.
Complete All Fields
This Website was built by a retired Technology Director who:
- Constantly seeks ways of enriching the retirement experience.
- Utilizes tried and true investment strategies to maximize income and assure sufficient funds to meet desired lifestyle needs.
- Is a Licensed Florida Community Association Manager (CAM) who has served as condo association board member (president & treasurer) and property manager.
- Developed and currently maintains two other websites:
- Served as Technology Director for the nation's largest originator and second largest servicer of student loans.
- Managed a $14 million, 100 employee department responsible for: mainframe, distributed, and internet systems development/support; project management; remote computing services; data administration, and LAN administration.
- Built large IBM data centers for a retail bank and a student loan servicer.
- Built one of the bank's first websites (www.StudentLoan.com), which provided online loan application entry and instant credit checking.
- Former member of the bank's information Technology Leadership Council (ITLC) that established corporate information technology strategy for world-wide IS operations.
- Held senior technology management positions at Citibank, TRW, United Technologies, and Westinghouse Electric Corporation.
- Has a BS Electrical Engineering degree from the Pennsylvania State University.